The Marketing Specialist primarily supports the Marketing Manager in the management of products, brands and vendor partners as part of our distribution business. This include development and execution of vendor programs and activities, seasonal product marketing programs, various marketing initiatives, campaigns. This highly cross-functional role will also collect, process and disseminate related product and vendor information and strongly collaborate with members of the Marketing, Digital, Sales, Operations and external partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external vendors and suppliers
- Act as primary contact with Asia based vendor partners, manufacturers for new product updates, innovation, and other product or vendor promotion-related information
- Lead in the development of forecasts and sales targets for procuring new products and identify skus for discontinuation due to product lifecycle changes.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of vendor programs, launches, seasonal product marketing programs, and related marketing activities
- Lead the administration and coordination of Product Marketing meetings, projects and priorities
- Effectively manage project timelines and budgets aligned to company’s strategic OKRs and within budget constraints.
- Support, update and maintain the product information database for accuracy in ERP systems.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and sales teams to develop marketing specific programs, promotions, field events.
- Collaborate with the marketing insights and sales teams to analyze trends, business results, and competitive environment and translate insights into actions.
- Collaborate with Compliance team to ensure manufacturers, vendors and external partners comply with local regulations for products, POSM materials, etc.
- Manage and oversee product copy, related to benefits and features, product descriptions, pricing and related information
- Develop sales tools (including PPT sales decks, samples, sell sheets) with Marketing team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Post secondary education in Business related disciplines
- Strong leadership, analytical, negotiating and organizational abilities
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work under time pressures
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
- Multilingual a requirement (Mandarin preferred, Cantonese optional, working fluency in English) Written and Verbal
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Competitive total compensation package.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
Write the position and your name in the subject header.
In order to be considered for this role, please include a link to your digital portfolio and attach your resume.
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.