The successful candidate will report to the National Sales Manager, and is responsible for the achievement of the sales targets, as well as the development of new markets for Eastern & Western Canada.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role. Data analytical skills and organizational skills are essential. Knowledge of the industry is a definite advantage!
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via phone and email to cross-sell and/or up-sell, and generate new business opportunities in Eastern Canada through outbound call, social media channels, referrals, and cross-selling.
- Manage monthly appointment activity and sales call and manage monthly sales activities such as forecasts, customer and partner agreements.
- Demonstrating ownership of the business on his/her assigned territory by understanding fully the industrial environment, assessing and identifying the key customers.
- Coordinate the involvement of our Field Sales Representative when required, and, of course, close sales.
- Representing PSI in a complex business environment that is constantly being shaped by competitive activities, government legislation, and technological developments;
- Other work assigned by manager.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years sales experience preferably in a business-to-business sales role with a proven track record of sales success (B2B experience preferred).
- Results driven, perseverance, and a strong sense of entrepreneurship.
- Possess excellent communications skills and must be proficient in English, spoken Korean is an asset.
- Strong customer focus and collaboration skills.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, laws and regulations will be an asset.
- Ability to analyze, plan, implement and control (APIC).
- High level of business integrity and ethics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment with many competing priorities.
- High attention to detail and accountability in analytical assessments, but with the aptitude to maintain a big picture perspective.
- Hard-working and committed to producing great end results.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped quarterly commission based on territory growth.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities (Provided by Canadian PROFESSIONAL SALES ASSOCIATION).
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
- Work for an organization that offers a great working environment as well as an opportunity for growth!
Write the position and your name in the subject header.
In order to be considered for this role, please attach your resume.
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.