Pacific Smoke International is Canada’s leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and manufacturer of award-winning e-liquids. Our goal is to empower people nationwide to quit smoking and make the switch to a safer alternative to combustible cigarettes. We are a young, thriving company, located in Markham and we are seeking a passionate Customer Service Manager to join our dynamic PSI team. Take part in joining an exciting career in a booming industry!
- Work with Senior management team to develop and implement a best in class service model, balancing the needs of the customer and the Company. Identifies and eliminates barriers to accuracy, productivity and quality.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions. This may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution.
- Develops and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department.
- Manage staff performance through formal performance evaluations, coaching, mentoring, and discipline when required though on-going feedback. Provide training and ongoing coaching to the employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels.
- Conduct investigations and self-audits on a regular basis. Where audit activities have revealed vulnerabilities, ensure identification of root cause and implementation of corrective measures to address root cause.
- Identifies opportunities to make system and process changes to improve overall effectiveness.
- Act as primary point of contact for customer escalation.
- University/College diploma in Public Administration, Business Administration, Business Communication, or related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated managerial experience in a customer service environment.
- A proactive, energetic and go-getter mental.
- Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, conflict resolution and team building abilities. A proven coach and motivator with the ability to gain the trust of a team and guide their work.
- Proven ability to direct a team working in a fast-paced customer service environment to ensure accuracy, compliance, and a team culture of excellence.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Ability to drive positive change in both processes and systems and culture.
- Bilingual French is an asset.
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Competitive total compensation package.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
Write the position and your name in the subject header. In order to be considered for this role, please attach a resume in your application.
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.