Process orders in a timely matter to keep up with customer’s demand. Serve customers by providing product and service information and to resolve immediate product and service problems.
- Monitor email system for incoming orders, quote requests and stock enquiries.
- Process sales orders into company database and issues invoices.
- Process credit card payments.
- Effectively manage multiple accounts and provides customer support via email and telephone.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternative to handle complaints to satisfy each individual customer.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Keep records of customer interactions, and make adjustments to customers’ account; build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize productivity.
- Other works assigned by Manager.
- Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 PM
- Must be flexible to work on Sunday as there is a Bi-weekly rotation based on business needs
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administrative role and data entry
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Customer Service
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced office environment
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel & Outlook is a must. Quickbooks experience is an asset.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Extremely punctual, reliable, and organized.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Team player with positive attitude and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Markham, Ontario, Canada (14 Ave and Woodbine)
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Group Benefits Program
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure
Write the position and your name in the subject header.
In order to be considered for this role, please attach your resume.
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.