We are searching for a Junior Web E-Commerce & Photo Editor who has an eye for detail and consistency. You will be assisting the Marketing Assistant in product photography and maintaining our websites. We are a passionate, hardworking and down to earth company that values each and every one of our team members. Casual dress code, pizza days and other perks!
Please apply if you meet the criteria below for a Junior Web E-Commerce & Photo Editor role in our Markham office.
- Upload photos and content on website(s)
- Touch up and manipulate photos
- Taking quality photos of our products (additional training will be provided)
- Taking employee photos and printing employee cards
- Work directly with other members of the Marketing and Creative teams. Communicate and work collaboratively with team members.
- Other work assigned by Marketing Assistant and Managers.
- University Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or related field of study
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required
- Basic photo manipulation in Photoshop is required
- Newly graduates are welcome, as long as you have the attitude to learn
- An exceptional attention to detail and consistency
- Experience using a DSLR camera is an asset
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an asset
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Competitive total compensation package.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
Write the position and your name in the subject header.
In order to be considered for this role, please include a link to your digital portfolio and attach your resume.
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke International is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.