- Booking, administrative support, filing, invoicing, stock-taking, basic computer operation for Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Answering questions, ensuring Internal customers have the information they need.
- Other work assigned by Manager.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced office environment.
- 1 year of administrative experience in a data entry role.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel & Outlook is a must. NetSuite experience is an asset.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Extremely punctual, reliable, and organized.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Team player with positive attitude and willingness to learn new tasks.
- English (required) - Excellent in both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment with many competing priorities.
- High attention to detail and accountability in analytical assessments, but with the aptitude to maintain a big picture perspective.
- Hard-working and committed to producing great end results.
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Competitive total compensation package.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
Write the position and your name in the subject header.
In order to be considered for this role, please attach your resume.
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.