FLAVOURIST / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
RICHMOND HILL, ONTARIO, CANADAPacific Smoke International, Canada's largest and leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and award-winning e-liquids. Our goal is to help people nationwide quit smoking and make the switch to a safer alternative. We have achieved tremendous growth over the last four years and we are seeking a Flavourist / Product Development Specialist to join our growing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be willing to vape e-liquid products containing nicotine
- Be comfortable working in an environment with mild scents of flavour concentrates
- Prepare samples and conduct flavour testing in a clean and safe manner
- Operate weighing balances, ultrasonic cleaners, vortex mixers, analytical pipettes
- Have great creativity and problem-solving skills for developing new products
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure good, consistent finished product results
- Practice and adhere to the Health & Safety procedures of the company
- Maintain organized documentation of various trials during product development
- Other works assigned by the Manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experienced in wet laboratory practices
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Organized, disciplined, quality-oriented
- Good judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Good attitude
- Diligent and showing initiative, providing suggestions on how the flavour of a product can improve during product development
- Knowledgeable in using balances, analytical pipettes
- University Degree in Food Science, Chemistry or related Science is an asset
- Experience in Food Science / Flavour Development is an asset
- Organic / In-Organic Chemistry knowledge (flavour components on a molecular level)
- Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Competitive total compensation
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
If this is the position you are looking for, please email
Write the position and your name in the subject header.
In order to be considered for this role, please attach your resume.
- Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.