- Analysis: Analyze sales data to identify sales trends and areas for improvement. Assess market data additionally to identify where the company can increase its efforts to improve sales performance. Develop and track key performance indicators to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making.
- Forecast: Use previous sales data to develop revenue forecasts and projections. Provide insights to drive sales strategies and aid in decision making.
- Business Intelligence: Work closely with marketing to examine the potential revenue impact of various proposals. Analyze customer profiles and research data to support market expansion.
- Reporting: Prepare reports and presentations for the management team. The reports can include data on market performance, competitor analysis, and sales trends. Provide advice on increasing revenue and eliminate weakness within the company’s sales ecosystem, meeting sales goals, and improving marketing and promotional efforts in certain sectors.
- Support: Provide reports to help the sales team improve performance.
- 2 years of experience as an analyst
- Extremely detail-oriented and meticulous
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to apply these skills to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Markham, Ontario, Canada (14 Ave and Woodbine)
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Group Benefits Program
- Competitive compensation package
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure
Write the position and your name in the subject header.
In order to be considered for this role, please attach your resume.
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.