OUR STORY, OUR PURPOSE, OUR PEOPLEPacific Smoke International focuses on delivering the best products so that you can focus on building your business. As a wholesale distributor of quality electronic vaporizers and e-liquids based in Canada, we help you manage the risk that is prevalent in dealing with your overseas suppliers. Our teams of experienced specialists are constantly improving our processes in order to deliver the service and performance you can expect from Canada’s preferred electronic vaporizer distributor.
OUR PURPOSETo empower people by distributing technologies that improves people's lifestyle choices - to make life better for everyone, everywhere.
CUSTOMERS ARE PARTNERSWe are passionate about our customers, we strive to improve their businesses by providing outstanding service and a first-class experience.
TEAMWORKT.E.A.M. (Together Everyone Achieves More) We work as a team within our company so that we are able to accomplish collective goals that we could not accomplish separately. We believe collaboration is the only way to achieve our company's mission and make a meaningful contribution to our community.
HIGH STANDARDSWe have incessantly high standards and our leaders are never afraid of raising the bar in order to deliver better results. We work smart and hard to achieve our goals and don't settle for anything less than excellence in all things we do.
THINK BIGTo become the leader we must act and conduct our work in ways that are bold and inspirational. We think differently and don't mind seeking big and bold ways to deliver results. We take calculated risks and action - quickly.
INTEGRITY AND TRANSPARENCYWe inspire trust in everything we do. To do that we are respectful and transparent to our company, team, colleagues, partners. We have self-honesty to admit and share our mistakes openly and learn from them quickly.
OWNERSHIP - We think and act like owners of our business; long-term, on behalf of the entire company, and beyond just our own teams. We always respond "It may not be my fault, but it is my problem"
LEARN & NEVER STOP IMPROVINGWe always seek for ways to do things better. We invest in ourselves and in our work by continuously learning and satisfying our curiosity. We reach for the top 1%, where the rest of the 99% fear to go.
VALUE THRIFTINESSSpending more does not equate to doing more. We find ways to do more with less without compromising our work or values.
HIRE & PROMOTE THE BESTLeaders develop leaders. They take pride in developing the best people and hiring only the finest talent. They recognize excellence and relentlessly look to raise the bar with each new hire or promotion.
With close to 150 staff members working together all over the world (Canada, U.S., United Kingdom) toward our goal; we’re proud to say we’re one huge family. And like all families, we have our hiccups, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. We’re proud of the talent we have and we aim to grow everyone.